Position: Customer Service Associate, Order Desk
Monday to Friday, 7am to 4:30pm (40 hrs + 2.5 hrs of overtime per week)
Competitive hourly rate based on experience
Do you enjoy working with existing customers and making sure they are satisfied? Are you interested in exterior cladding and masonry products? Are you meticulous and organized? If this sounds like you, we want to meet you.
WHY JOIN THE WEBSTER TEAM?
- To be part of a welcoming and dynamic team, where your point of view and ideas are valued;
- To access advancement opportunities (we have plenty of examples!);
- To benefit from group insurance, pension plan with employer contribution, sick days, paid vacations, employee assistance program, telemedicine;
- To work in a newly built, bright workspace, with free coffee at all times.
- Greet customers upon their arrival and accompany them.
- Receive and process material orders, whether by phone, text message, fax, email or in person.
- Check inventory records to ensure that the requested product is available.
- Prepare customer invoice and collect payment.
- Verify that the information is up-to-date.
- Coordinate deliveries with the dispatcher and the customer.
- Be comfortable with Microsoft Office and the order entry software.
WHAT SETS US APART :
- No evening or weekend shifts
- Complete insurance (life, disability, medical and dental)
- Free telemedicine program for employees and their families
- Sick leave
- Additional paid holiday leave
- Parking on site
- Possibility of paid overtime
Founded in 1913, Webster & Sons is a reputable supplier to the masonry industry, brick, block, decorative masonry, mortar and specialized tools.
The Webster family has owned and operated the company since its inception. They are concerned about the well-being of their employees, a recognition they wear with pride. Today, as part of a young and dynamic management team, you will have a bright future at Webster!